Recruitment in Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Recruitment (UKSSSC) 2018 – Applications are invited for the following posts as mentioned below. Eligible and interested candidates may apply before the last date. Application must be submitted in the prescribed format only. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application.
- Additional Private Secretary – 03 posts
- Assistant Review Officer – 05 posts
- Computer Data Entry Operator – 01 post
- Supervisor, Beggar House – 02 posts
- Assistant Social Welfare Officer – 14 posts
- Assistant Teacher (Primary) – 04 posts
- Assistant Minority Welfare Officer – 15 posts
- Additional District Information Officer – 01 post
- Scrutinizer – 01 post
- Translator – 01 post
- Assistant Superintendent – 03 posts
Age Limit : 21-42 Years as on 01.07.2017. As relaxation will be as per rules.
Application Fee :
- All General & OBC (Uttarakhand state) candidates : Rs. 300/- only.
- All SC/ST/PwD (Uttarakhand state) Candidates : Rs. 150/- only.
Exam pattern : Written exam will be of 100 marks in total time duration of 2 hours having questions of General Hindi, General Knowledge, question related to General Subjects etc. Questions for the exam will be objective type with multiple choice based.
How to apply : Eligible candidates go through official website www.sssc.uk.gov.in and Click on Click Here button under the desired exam. Fill form carefully as per desired information and upload photo-sign & documents. Complete the Application Fee procedure and get the print out of complete filled application form.
Job location : Uttarakhand
Last Date of receipt of application : 10.05.2018
For complete advertisement : Click Here
To apply online : Click Here