High Court of Punjab and Haryana Recruitment 2018 – Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab and Haryana (S.S.S.C.) Chandigarh on behalf of the District and Sessions Judges of the State of Punjab invites online applications from eligible candidates for filling up vacant posts of Stenographer Grade-III (Pay Scale of Rs. 5910-20200 + Rs. 2800/- Grade Pay) in the Subordinate Courts of Punjab (The salary, pay and allowances of the selected candidates will be governed as per the latest rules and instructions adopted by the Government of Punjab) as per details given below:
Stenographer Grade III – 239 posts
- Educational Qualification : The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university and must have proficiency in operation of computers (Word Processing and Spread Sheets). He/she should have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subject or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi Language, which may be specified by the Government from time to time.
- Pay Scale : Pay Scale of Rs. 5910-20200 + Rs. 2800/- Grade Pay
Age limit : 18-37 years as on 01.01.2017. Age relaxation as per rules.
Application Fee :
- General : 1000/-
- SC/BC/OBC/ESM of State of Punjab : 250/-
- PHC of Punjab (General) : 500/-
- PHC of Punjab (SC/BC/OBC/ESM) 125/-
- Reserved Category of other State : 1000/-
How to apply : Open registration form available on the website www.sssc.gov.in by clicking at the button ‘Stenographer Grade-III (Subordinate Courts of Punjab)’. The online registration/filling of application forms by the applicants will consist of two steps-
(i) Registration Step I: Applicant will get his/her Registration ID and password and will print
“Cash Deposit Receipt‟ for deposit of fee in the designated bank (State Bank of India). Thereafter, the applicant shall deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India.
(ii) Registration Step II: After completion of Registration Step 1, applicant shall thereafter fill the remaining particulars i.e. uploading of photograph/signature, qualification and fee payment details in the form, then to “LOCK & SUBMIT” the application form.
Selection Procedure : The candidates will have to qualify the English Shorthand Test and its Transcription at the speed of 80 W.P.M. and 20 W.P.M. respectively. The candidates will also have to qualify a Computer Proficiency Test. (word processing and spreadsheets). It is clarified that said Computer Proficiency Test (word processing and spreadsheets) are mandatory but the same are of qualifying nature only and their marks or performance will not be counted towards final merit which will be based only upon the performance in the English Shorthand Test and its Transcription.
Job Location : Punjab & Haryana
Last Date of receipt of application : 23.01.2018
Last date for receipt of application fee : 25.01.2018 (Within Banking Hours)
Last date/time for Registration Step-II : 27.01.2018
For complete advertisement : Click Here
To apply : Click Here